- Adult Ed
- Social Justice
2019 UUFHC Flea Market
Flea markets are held monthly on the grounds of UUFHC
10' x 10' space rental (no tables included) is $15.00 (payable that day).
- Spaces will be assigned upon arrival at 6:30 am that morning. They are first come, first served, and any special requests must be made with Russ Poulsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please bring your own tables or they may be rented for $3/apiece. See Russ when you arrive to get them.
- The Flea Market is always outdoors. Please watch the weather and plan accordingly. Your fee is not paid in advance.
- The selling of foods or drinks is prohibited unless you have prior approval from Russ Poulsen (inspection and licensing permits) or the products are packaged/bottled by a major brand. This is in accordance with our insurance policy.
- Alcohol/Firearms are not permitted on the church grounds.
- Pets must be leased and are not allowed in the building (except for service animals).
- Restrooms are available in the building (to the left of the lobby) if needed.
- Official end time for the Flea Market is 1:00 pm. Most vendors pack up when the customers slow down, usually around lunch time. For vendors with a lot of items, flea market staff is usually on site until at least 2:00 pm.
- Please leave your space spotless with no trash or remaining items! If you have clean recyclable boxes or paper, contact Russ Poulsen or bring them to the Church Table. If you would like to donate items to the church, see Russ Poulsen for approval. The dumpsters at the end of the lot may be used for trash and smaller items.
Thank you for supporting the UUFHC Flea Market!